VIDEO CLIPS: Frequently Asked Questions:
- When I watch a video clip it keeps stopping:
We suggest that you click the pause button and then go and enjoy a beverage of your choice. Come back in a few minutes and click the play button, you should be able to watch the video uninterrupted.
In general, the video player stops because the video file is not downloading fast enough to your computer. If you give it some time to catch up you will usually be able to watch the rest of the video without further stoppage.
If you have a slow internet connection, or if you are attempting to watch a video clip immediately after receiving an eNews announcement from us, it may take longer than usual to download the video clips.
- The Free Videos don't work for me. Help!
Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and download the latest flash player for your browser if you have any problems viewing the streaming video clips.
For customer service, call us at:
- General FAQ for questions about various aspects of the web site.
- Shipping FAQ for questions specific to online ordering and shipping.
- Shipping Charges.
- My Account FAQ for questions about My Account, Digital MP3 Subscriptions, Online Workshop Registration.
- See how to add abraham-hicks.com to your email 'Safe List' or Personal Address Book here
- How to allow cookies.
- Sign up for daily quote subscription
- Sign up for e-news subscription.
- Cancel workshop.
- For help you can submit a request to our customer service department.