How to enable cookies:
Mozilla Firefox Users
1. In Mozilla Firefox (www.mozilla.org/firefox) the cookies settings are in the Options menu. To access the Options menu for Windows users, click the orange "Firefox" button in the top left of your window:
2. Click "Options", then choose "Options" from the window that pops up. To access Options for Mac users, go to Firefox>Preferences. Once you are in the Options panel, choose "Privacy." Under "History," make sure you choose "Remember History" from the menu.
Google Chrome Users
1. In Google Chrome, the cookies settings are located in the Settings menu, which opens as a new tab in your current Chrome window. To access the Settings menu, click the menu button (three horizontal bars, right next to the star) in the top right of your browser window:
2. When you click the button, choose Settings from the pop-up menu:
**Note: Mac users, go to the menu bar. Click - Chrome>Preferences.
3.Once in the preferences tab, click the link for "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
4: When you click "Show advanced settings," the page will extend down and reveal more settings. Scroll down to the Privacy settings. Click the "Content settings.." button.
5: When you click the "Content settings.." button, the Content Settings pop-up will appear. Choose "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. When you are done, click "OK" at the bottom of the page.
Apple Safari Users
1. In Apple Safari, the cookies settings are located in the Preferences menu. Go to Safari>Preferences to bring up the preferences pane:
2. On the "Privacy" tab, set "Block cookies" to "From third parties and advertisers."