Ask and It Is Given - Table of Contents
Ask and It Is Given is unique in offering 22 different powerful processes for you to use immediately to achieve your goals.
From Jerry and Esther Hicks.
Now Available in Bookstores and Online!
Publisher: Hay House
Date: October 2004
See Sample Chapters:
- Foreword by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Preface by Jerry Hicks
- An Introduction to Abraham by Esther Hicks
PART I: Things That We Know, That You May Have Forgotten, Which Are Important for You to Remember
Chapter 1: The Power of Feeling Good Now
- You Only Hear What You Are Ready to Hear
Chapter 2: We Are Keeping Our Promise to You-We Are Reminding You of Who You Are
- You Said, "I Will Live in Joy!"
- We Know Who You Are
- There Is Nothing You Cannot Be, Do, or Have
Chapter 3: You Do Create Your Own Reality
- The Basis of Your Life Is Absolute Freedom
- No One Else Can Create in Your Experience
- You Are Eternal Beings in Physical Form
Chapter 4: How Can I Get There from Here?
- Well-Being Is Lined Up Outside Your Door
- You Are a Physical Extension of Source Energy
- The Evolutionary Value of Your Personal Preferences
Chapter 5: This Simple Basis of Understanding Makes It All Fit Together
- A Consistent Formula Gives You Consistent Results
- You Are a Vibrational Being in a Vibrational Environment
- Your Emotions As Vibrational Interpreters
Chapter 6: The Law of Attraction, the Most Powerful Law in the Universe
- You Get What You Think About, Whether You Want It or Not
- When Your Desires and Beliefs Are a Vibrational Match
- Rediscover the Art of Allowing Your Natural Well-Being
Chapter 7: You Are Standing on the Leading Edge of Thought
- If You Can Desire It, the Universe Can Produce It
- Without Asking, You Will Receive No Answer
- You Are in the Perfect Position to Get There from Here
Chapter 8: You Are a Vibrational Transmitter and Receiver
- Your Powerful Beliefs Were Once Gentle Thoughts
- The Longer You Think Thoughts, the Stronger They Become
- Your Attention to It Invites It In
Chapter 9: The Hidden Value Behind Your Emotional Reactions
- Emotions Are Indicators of Your Point of Attraction
- Emotions Are Indicators of Your Alignment with Source Energy
- Use Your Emotions to Feel Your Way Back to Well-Being
Chapter 10: The Three Steps to Whatever You Want to Be, Do, or Have
- Every Subject Is Two Subjects: Wanted and Not Wanted
- Your Attention Must Be on It, Not on the Lack of It
- Now You Hold the Key to Creating Your Every Desire
Chapter 11: With Practice, You Will Become a Joyous, Deliberate Creator
- It Is Not about Controlling Thoughts, It Is about Guiding Thoughts
- When Your Practiced Thought Becomes a Dominant Thought
- How to Effectively Become a Deliberate Creator
Chapter 12: Your Emotional Set-Points Are Within Your Control
- It Is Impossible to Control Conditions That Others Have Created
- "But Whose 'Truth' Is the True TRUTH?"
- Moods As Indicators of Your Emotional Set-Points
Chapter 13: Allow Your Feelings to Be Your Guide
- An Empty Feeling Is Telling You Something Important
- You Have the Ability to Direct Your Own Thoughts
- Your Natural Desires Cannot Be Held Back
Chapter 14: Some Things You Knew Before You Arrived
- "If I Know So Much, How Come I'm Not Successful?"
- "Can I Really Count on the Law of Attraction?"
- "But I Can't Get to San Diego from Phoenix!"
Chapter 15: You Are a Perfect Yet Expanding Being, in a Perfect Yet Expanding World, in a Perfect Yet Expanding Universe
- Consciously Participate in Your Own Delicious Expansion
Chapter 16: You Are Co-creating Within a Magnificently Diverse Universe
- Unwanted Must Be Allowed, for Wanted to Be Received
- Do Not Put Those Unwanted Ingredients in Your Pie
- Since Every Request Is Granted, There Is No Competition
Chapter 17: Where Are You, and Where Do You Want to Be?
- Your Greatest Gift to Give Is Your Happiness
- Each Thought Moves You Closer to, or Farther from, San Diego
- Why Does Saying No to It Mean Saying Yes to It?
Chapter 18: You Can Gradually Change Your Vibrational Frequency
- Reach for the Best-Feeling Thought You Have Access To
Chapter 19: Only You Can Know How You Feel about You
- Life Is Always in Motion, So You Cannot Be "Stuck"
- Others Cannot Understand Your Desires or Feelings
- No One Else Knows What Is Appropriate for You
Chapter 20: Trying to Hinder Another's Freedom Always Costs You Your Freedom
- Unwanted Things Cannot Jump into Your Experience Uninvited
- Behind Every Desire Is the Desire to Feel Good
- You Must Be Selfish Enough to Align with Well-Being
Chapter 21: You are Only 17 Seconds Away from 68 Seconds to Fulfillment
- Your Uncontrolled Thoughts Are Not to Be Feared
Chapter 22: The Different Degrees of Your Emotional Guidance Scale
- Only You Know If Choosing Anger Is Appropriate for You
- "But, What about Those Who Desire Not to Desire?"
- Once You Feel in Control, You Will Enjoy It All
- Chapter 1: The Power of Feeling Good Now
PART II: Processes to Help You Achieve What You Now Remember
- Introducing 22 Proven Processes That Will Improve Your Point of Attraction
- Have You Put a Happy Face on It?
- Process #1: The Rampage of Appreciation
- Process #2: The Magical Creation Box
- Process #3: The Creative Workshop
- Process #4: Virtual Reality
- Process #5: The Prosperity Game
- Process #6: The Process of Meditation
- Process #7: Evaluating Dreams
- Process #8: The Book of Positive Aspects
- Process #9: Scripting
- Process #10: The Place Mat Process
- Process #11: Segment Intending
- Process #12: Wouldn't It Be Nice If . . . ?
- Process #13: Which Thought Feels Better?
- Process #14: The Process of Clearing Clutter for Clarity
- Process #15: The Wallet Process
- Process #16: Pivoting
- Process #17: The Focus Wheel Process
- Process #18: Finding the Feeling-Place
- Process #19: Releasing Resistance to Become Free of Debt
- Process #20: Turning It Over to the Manager
- Process #21: Reclaiming One's Natural State of Health
- Process #22: Moving Up the Emotional Scale
- One Last Thing
- About the Authors
Shop at the Abraham online store for books, daily calendars, and seminar recordings.
Esther Hicks is an inspirational speaker who dialogs with a group of spiritual teachers who call themselves Abraham.
Jerry and Esther Hicks travel to over forty US cities each year, offering workshops where participants direct their questions to Abraham.
The Abraham teachings affirm our well-being and help us to recognize the power of joy in achieving all that is desired in life.